Busy healthcare providers often need an alternative to traditional, classroom-based ACLS training. HeartCode ACLS is the official, self-directed, comprehensive e-learning program from the American Heart Association (AHA). Students complete an interactive, cognitive portion that includes ten realistic patient microsimulation scenarios covering the ACLS algorithms, a team dynamics lesson, and access to AHA textbooks. Once the student has successfully completed their online course they may take their skills test. Skills tests may be completed at West Coast EMT CPR Division's Orange office.
Once the skills test has been successfully completed the student will receive their official AHA ACLS Card. With HeartCode ACLS, students will not only benefit from a convenient online based course, but will also save valuable time. The online course will only work with PC’s and not MAC’s.
- Official American Heart Association approved course
- Receive Instant , objective feedback and evaluation
- Faster certification process compared to classroom based course
- Decrease or eliminate textbook expense
- Features Realistic patient cases using microsimulation technology
- AHA Card issued upon completion of skills check